We’ve all had them: dates that go terribly, hilariously awry. After hearing these personal stories, you’ll leave either feeling grateful for your current relationship or with the realization that being single isn’t so bad after all.
• Kirsten Kuppenbender, comedian/actor/producer (Lez Stand Up,Willamette Week’s Best Comedy Night 2016)
• Simon Tam, author, musician, activist, troublemaker
• Caitlin Weierhaeuser, comedian/broadcaster (XRAY In The Morning)
• Jacob Christopher, comedian
• Kristen Mortensen, actor/writer/comedian (The Brain That Wouldn’t Die)
• Scott Davey, storyteller and sex-positive advocate (The Mystery Box Show)
• Margot Martin, Director of Development Operations & Annual Giving forPlanned Parenthood Columbia Willamette
• Andrew Hogan, food and farm advocate/general fabulousness
Hosted by writer/producer Courtenay Hameister (Okay Fine Whatever, The Benefits of Gusbandry, Live Wire Radio)
Tickets are $25 at the door or $20 in advance fromAlbertaRoseTheatre.com and at The Alberta Rose Theatre box office.
Proceeds benefit Planned Parenthood Advocates of Oregon, which helps keep Oregon the No. 1 state for reproductive freedom!